Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Alyssa Dee-Licious !!!


-
I have to apologize as I've been kind of short on time this past week, and I've only got one tights pic for you today. I am very pleased though to introduce to you OT's newest find and treasure............ She goes by Alyssa Dee whilst shooting for us, but you may recognize her better by her more prolific modeling name......... Selina Soopramanien.

-
Alyssa killed it with this adorable little white tights CU number. I love her legs in those white tights. WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Alyssa btw is from Marutius, in case you were curious. I thought she was from India at first, but its Marutius. Anyway, she has made a huge impression.

-
I'll post more pics of Alyssa as they become ready, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment