Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Stephanie W - REBOOK !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I am VERY happy to say has been rebooked for OnlyTease this June !!  I actually posted about Stephanie W just a few days ago on this page, in hope/anticipation that she would hopefully shoot again for the OnlyAllSites soon, especially as her most recent shoot is now as far-removed as last October.  I really hope that Stephanie's next shoot this June will be just the start of a great run of frequent new appearances for her, especially as I strongly feel that she has been on of the best "regular" girls over the past two years.  She is such a beautiful and friendly-looking girl, and I really think she is one of the best current OnlyTease models.

 Stephanie looks amazing in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, in which she wears bedwear with a silk robe, satin nightie, and tan pantyhose and lingerie underneath.  She is so beautiful and she is definitely one of my current favourite models.  She has such a beautiful face and friendly-looking personality.  Honestly, I don't know why she always seems to be a bit underrated, but I am really hoping that will change.  I think sometimes it might take a model a bit of time to really "catch on" with the OnlyTease membership.  I think there are a few other girls who really had to shoot for two or three years before their popularity seemed to "snowball."

 I think that Stephanie is one of the best glamour models currently in the UK.  She is a hot little lady who does a lot of promotional work at races and motor events, and she has shot for OnlyTease and a variety of other glamour work.  I just know I am really looking forward to her shoot this June, and getting an even bigger stockpile of sets and outfits with her.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W

























No comments:

Post a Comment