Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Abigail B and Demi J - amazing cute nurses in hot lingerie !!

 Hey folks... Sorry I did not update my page that much over this summer.  I was just a bit busy and didn't have much time to post.  Anyway, I really hope to get back to it this fall... Today's update is for two gorgeous girls who had an absolutely amazing duo shoot for OnlyTease at the start of this year.  Abigail and Demi look so incredible in this hot set, dressed as cute nurses with amazing lingerie on underneath !!

 Abigail and Demi are so sweet and are two of the best girls right now for OnlyTease.  I think they are so lovely and so engaging.  Both really have that "girl next door" look and I think they are so glamorous in this set.

  I think the interaction they have together is so great as well.  Both girls have such pretty faces and truly amazing physiques.  They are both such great glamour models and two of the best right now for OnlyTease.  Getting them together in a duo shoot like this was just amazing, and this was one of my favorite pairings of all-time for the OnlyAllSites.

 Abigail also had her newest OnlyTease shoot just this week, and I think Demi might come back early next year.  Abigail looked so amazing though in her newest appearance...






























No comments:

Post a Comment