Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Stephanie W - incredible curvaceous ballerina (Part 2) !!

 Today's update concludes the absolutely incredible ballet set that I first posted about a couple of weeks ago HERE !!... This ballet set with Stephanie W is so incredible, one of my favorites of all time, and she looks so amazing as she changes into the cute maroon leotard, with pink tights on underneath.  She is such a pretty and naturally-friendly girl, and she has such a hot curvaceous physique and a "girl-next-door" type of look.

 Stephanie is also one of my top-few favorite OnlyTease models of all time.  She hasn't shot that much recently, except for one shoot in the middle of last year.  I still really hope though that she will be back again soon.  She still seems very active in UK glamour modeling and promotional events at present, so I guess it is a bit of a mystery why she has fallen off a bit as one of the main "regular" OAS models... I guess we will see.  I really hope she will be back, as she is so pretty, and this set of her in the leotard and tights is so amazing.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W



















No comments:

Post a Comment