Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Brook A - incredible hottie in gray tights !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite newer OnlyTease models and who I think is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.  Brook A had her first shoot in late 2016 and has already had several stunning shoots and really is a rising star.  She is so pretty and so fit and I just think one of the best all-around girls.  I love this set from her too, as she looks so hot in the college-uniform and the gray tights and very short skirt, and she is certainly not shy at all about showing off all of her cute gray pantyhose and white panties on underneath !

 Brook is really great and honestly she really went "under the radar" for me for her first four or five shoots, until I really became alerted to a couple exceptional sets she did late last year.  She also did one of the two multigirl shoots late last year (see bottom pic) and had her newest shoot in January of this year, and she really shows every sign of being a girl we are going to keep seeing a lot of.  She seems so energetic and she also was the "model of the year" last year for supermodeluk, and she really seems like a fast-riser and doing a lot of shoots all over the place for lots of sites... She seems absolutely ideal too to exactly what OnlyTease is about.

 She's so fit too... You can tell she's always in the gym doing her squats and such.  She just looks amazing.  Sometimes she reminds me a lot of Denise Richards... Even at times, to me she reminded me quite a bit of Trump's gorgeous aide Hope Hicks (who has been in the news a lot lately)... Anyway, Brooke is so gorgeous and I'm sure I'll be talking and posting a whole lot more about her.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Brook-A































2 comments:

  1. Cute group shot at the bottom. The highlight shot is the last one, with Brook's blouse open but nothing revealed. Very teasing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ OH yeah, Brook is amazing. I'll try and post something more substantial from that cute group shoot soon. I really liked that one.

      Delete