Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Danni B - Amazing cuddly police girl in black pantyhose

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my top few favorite models ever to shoot for OnlyTease, and also a girl who in my opinon has really been especially stunning the last few years, with a very "curvy" physique.  Danni B looks absolutely amazing in this cute set from her newest shoot, dressed in a gorgeous fantasy police-girl minidress, with black pantyhose and an amazing black bra and thong on underneath.  She is so cute and in this set from her newest shoot, she also looked so amazing with the highlighted blonde hair.

 I definitely think she's one of the most attractive models I've ever seen for OnlyTease, and she's so perfect and always looks so amazing.  She has a beautiful tan too and I also love all her tattoos... (I love you, Danni x)

Danni B





















No comments:

Post a Comment