Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Jade H - cute secretary !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who has had one shoot (so far) for OnlyTease in 2015.  Jade H is a curvy and spunky brunette who really made a great impression in her debut, and she looked absolutely amazing in her first sets.  She is a really sexy girl, and she looks fantastic in this hot secretary outfit, wearing black tights underneath her figure-hugging gray dress.

 Jade had her first OnlyTease shoot a couple of months ago, but I really hope that she takes off and becomes a "regular."  She definitely has a great and fun look to be a long-term OAS model, and I love her hot and naughty face !!  She looks so amazing in this set, showing off all of her curvy legs in her black tights, and I also like the hot polka-dot lingerie she wears underneath.  She is just a beautiful girl who I really think could become a great "regular" for OAS.

 So far, there is no word yet on a follow-up shoot with Jade, but I really hope that soon we will know when her next shoot will be.  I think she is really quite adorable so I hope she is one we get more than a few sets with !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jade-H
























No comments:

Post a Comment