Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Gina B - incredible cute and petite brunette in black pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for an extremely cute girl who has become one of my top favorite OnlyTease models since her amazing site debut last year.  Gina B is so incredible and she has absolutely vaulted to my top personal list of favorites.  She looks so amazing in this hot and classy set for OnlySilkandSatin, looking absolutely stunning in satin nightwear with black pantyhose on underneath.  She is such a pretty and cute girl and I also love her hot "fringe" hairstyle that she always has !!

 Gina is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this month, which I am very excited about. She is such a pretty girl and such a tremendous beauty.  Her shoot is also scheduled for next week and will encompass a full two days of sets and shooting, so it is just great news that we are going to get so much more with Gina very soon.  This will also be her fifth shoot overall for the sites, although I think a couple of her early appearances last year were also two-day shoots.

 I think Gina is such a lovely girl and I appreciate her exponentially more and more each time I see her.  She is so adorable and engaging, and I just think it is great that she is so "active" for OnlyTease at the moment.  I know she was also on an MTV reality show recently, so I think it is so fantastic that she is still wanting to shoot for the OnlyAllSites despite getting other high-profile slots like that (we have not had much luck retaining some other models who made the leap to reality TV; Samantha F, Chloe A, Carianne, etc)....

 In my opinion, Gina B is one of the prettiest and cutest girls currently going.  I think she is pretty much the epitome of the tiny-adorable type.  This is also one of my favorite sets with her on all the OnlyAllSites, as she looks so arousing and erotic all draped in red silk, with those smooth black pantyhose on underneath.  This set is actually one of my favorites of all-time and definitely one of the most visually striking !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Gina-B


















No comments:

Post a Comment