Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Holly Gibbons - amazing fantasy "Irish girl" in white pantyhose !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models, and who I really think is one of the all-around prettiest girls currently shooting for OnlyTeaseHolly Gibbons looks so hot and cute in this amazing set, dressed in a cute green fancy dress outfit I really think is right for today (St. Patrick's Day)... I love her cute little hat too !!  I just wish in this set she had not taken it off so early.  I love how Holly looks in this cute outfit though, with awesome white patterned pantyhose, orange panties on underneath, and cute boots to complete the outfit.

 Holly is so amazing and for the last 8 or 9 years she has always been one of my favorites.  She is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in April, which I am really really excited about.  She's always so perfect and she's such a cute and radiant blonde.  To me she really is just one of the best all-around girls, and so fit and also such a great regular in all UK-glamour modelling.  She really is pretty and so photogenic...

 I love this set from her too... I thought it was so right for St. Paddy's Day... She looks so cute in the little hat; like I said I really just wish she hadn't taken it off right away !  She's such an adorable girl.

 Also, too, check out the pic at the bottom of this page... Laura H wore the cute little hat too.  (I'm pretty sure it pins or clips on !)



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Gibbons



































No comments:

Post a Comment