Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HOT Leah Francis !!!














































-
OK, so Leah Francis was supposed to go on Aristocrat-models, and Jessica Spencer on Elite Tights, but i'm sure you won't mind the switch. Any Leah F is a good thing. So I included some complimentary tights pics in this space
-
I have a feeling (wink wink) that we shall be seeing Leah Francis again very very soon on OT, even within the next 24 hours. Stay tuned. You won't want to miss this.

-
I really hope you all come to love Leah F as much as I love her As I said, stay tuned to OT and be sure to join as I think you'll be seeing some brand new Leah F, paired with another fabulous OT model within the hour(s).
-
She is always in loads of pantyhose, tights, stockings, and sexy socks over on OT.

No comments:

Post a Comment