Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Introducing Aristocrat Models......



Good Evening everybody:
-

It has become clear to me that Elite-Tights must continue to expand and grow.

-

I wish to have 2 different areas.......

-

Elite-Tights(where you are now,) will become a primary focus area for tights. The quality of content will stay the same is it is now, largely, and this will continue to be the primary area.

-

I am launching Aristocrat Models(link below,) as I want to have another area to focus more on discussion of the most beautiful women in the world without regards to legwear. Aristocrat Models will still have a great degree of stockings, pantyhose, and tights content. This will bring all of you tons of great material to enjoy.

-

Aristocrat Models will take a bit of time to get the snowball rolling but be sure to check it out.

-


-

I plan to offer at least one update per day for both Elite-Tights and Aristocrat Models so stay tuned.
-
So I don't leave you hanging, here is a gratuitous samples gallery of Melaine Walsh in black tights:
-

No comments:

Post a Comment