Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Demi J - Amazing black tights hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is easily one of my favorites of all time for OnlyTease, and especially when talking about more current models of the past couple of years.  Demi J is an absolutely amazing and gorgeous brunette, and I really love her as to me she looks so intelligent and like such a well-put-together type of girl.  I have always said of Demi, that she is exactly "my type" and just most ideal to what I think the perfect type of woman is.  She looks so amazing in this hot set (one of my favorites of hers), in which she wears a cute green flannel dress, with black tights on underneath.  I love this set as the outfit is rather unique, and I like the cute black ballet flats too.

 Demi is such a beauty, and I also love her cute nose and her adorable face.  She also has such a fit physique and amazing long legs.  Unfortunately though, she has not visited OnlyTease for a shoot for almost a year now... It was said about this time last year that she was just taking a "leave of absence" from glamour modeling, and that she may be back early this year.  There is still no sign of Demi though, so far... All I can say is that I really really hope this girl wants to make a comeback and is still "on the radar," as she is just amazing.  She is one of the girls I most hope we see return for a shoot rather soon.

 I definitely think though that she was hands-down one of the best and most captivating OnlyTease girls of 2015 and 2016, as she had so many great shoots these years, including a duo with Abigail, and she just made such a tremendous impression.  She really seems like such a great girl.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J






















No comments:

Post a Comment