Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Holly Jade - amazing lovely blonde in "rusty" leotard !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I think is definitely one of the best new models to shoot for OnlyTease over the last year or so.  Holly Jade is an amazing cutie who is also one of the best glamour models right now in the UK in general.  She is so cute and pretty, and also has such amazing curves and a lovely "happy face."  She is also definitely one of my newer favorites.

 I think she looks so amazing in this hot set, wearing a rusty-colored bodysuit/leotard with black tights on underneath.  I also love her incredible hot "big hairstyle," and I think she is just such a fit and glamorous girl in every respect.  She's definitely one of my favorite models right now.

 Also, I apologize for not posting for the past several months, but I definitely will try and do regular updates at least on my main page soon.  Stay tuned !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Jade
















No comments:

Post a Comment