Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Chloe Goodman - from OnlyTease star to reality star !!

  Today's update is for a girl who has recently become semi-famous in the UK, as a result of appearing on the next round of "Celebrity Big Brother."

 Chloe was apparently up for nomination to leave the house last week, but fortunately was saved.  If you watch that show, you get to ogle her lots more !!  Chloe is a seriously hot girl who was also great in her one shoot for OnlyTease a couple of years ago, as well.

  I don't watch reality TV at all, and I don't live in the UK, but I was hooked on Chloe Goodman from the instant she shot for OnlyTease.  She is an absolutely beautiful girl, and a very legitimate hottie.  There is just no doubt that she is a very glammed up type of girl who presents herself very well.

 Chloe would definitely have been a great long-time OnlyTease model had she kept shooting for the sites.  However, I think it was pretty clear that her beauty was on the level that destined her for greater things besides OnlyTease.  While I think Celebrity Big Brother is a bit of a third-rate tail-end reality program, I still hope it platforms her into bigger and better things.  I hope she has a great career.

 This girl is just stunning, and she looks gorgeous here as a secretary with black pantyhose.  I definitely think she's one of the most physically attractive girls ever on OnlyTease.
















No comments:

Post a Comment