Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Kelli Smith - 2015 new shoot samples !!!

   Today's bonus update features some amazing new pics from the great long-time OnlyTease model Kelli Smith.

 Kelli is a great girl who has made her return to the OnlyAllSites this January after not shooting for almost a year.   I am really glad she came back as initially she had mentioned retiring from glamour modeling for good last spring.  Thus, I really appreciate this shoot and I could not resist the urge to personally pay to sponsor a "ballet" custom set for her.

 My favorite set from this shoot is obviously the ballet set with Kelli in leotards (I will share more pics from this soon as soon as the set gets released in the members' area of OnlyTease).  The other pics all look really amazing too.

 Kelli is one of my favourites of all time as she is such a cute girl and a legitimately great model.  She always looks amazing and so friendly-faced in all of her sets.  I really like her and I, too, can't wait to see more of her new sets.







No comments:

Post a Comment