Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sarah Arnold - New shoot of January 2015

   Tonight's update features the incredible preview pics of Sarah Arnold's newest shoot for OnlyTease !!!

  My favorite set from this shoot, by far, is the ballet set with the yellow leotard.  Sarah looks absolutely stunning in the bright yellow leotard, and I am really glad we are starting to see this bodysuit being used in more and more sets.  The ballet set was also an outfit request of mine that I am REALLY glad got done.  (Thanks Lauren !!)

The other outfits also all look incredible from top to bottom.  I particularly am excited about the two tights videos to be forthcoming for the OnlyAllSites !!

 Sarah is just a beautiful girl and an "exotic" and sultry-looking beauty.  She has a beautiful face like Penelope Cruz, and a tall and slender physique.  She is one of my top few favorites of all time.  Every shoot she does, she looks absolutely amazing.














No comments:

Post a Comment