Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Newcomer of the Year Countdown #6 - Lola A !!!

 Coming in at #6 in our countdown towards the 'Newcomer of the Year' is the incredible stunning beauty Lola A !!

 Lola A is a truly tremendous-looking woman, and without question one of our best current models.  She is absolutely stunning and jaw-dropping.  I know I am complimentary of every girl I post about here, but I have to say that Lola goes to "the-next-level."  She is an absolute supermodel, with qualities so incredibly hot and erotic.

 Lola is one of the girls I am most excited for in the future of OnlyTease.  She is also one of my 4 or 5 current favorite girls.  She is just awesome, and standing at 5'8'', she is an impressive tall and curvy beauty !!

 Here Lola looks amazing in one of her pantyhose sets, wearing a hot secretary outfit with black tights !!  She is an epic beauty and definitely a girl who I think will be one of the best OnlyTease models for many years to come.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A



















No comments:

Post a Comment