Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Charlie B - stunning stockings photoshoot !!

  Today's update is another for the gorgeous girl who is pretty much everyone's favorite new model this year !!  Charlie B is a stunning and booby blonde who looks awesome in this hot secretary set, wearing black stockings and yellow lingerie !!

 Many people keep asking about this girl, so I feel compelled to do another update with her.  The "ethos" of Elite Tights is usually that every post will have tights/pantyhose, but I have frankly done a post already somewhere on my pages of every single tights set that Charlie has done so far.  So here is one of her stockings sets that she shot for OnlyOpaques.  I think we can all agree that in stockings or pantyhose, Charlie is absolutely gorgeous.

 This girl has become extremely popular do to her amazingly large boobs, hot and friendly face, and her overall-radiant look.  Charlie is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot early next week.  So while I bemoan the paucity of tights sets with this girl so far, I feel very confident that soon I'll have lots of new material with which to keep you updated on Charlie B !!

 I will definitely share with you previews of Charlie's new outfits when they are made available (probably Tuesday or so), so keep checking this page for more posts and updates !!



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B




















No comments:

Post a Comment