Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sammy Brady - glamourous hottie !!

  Today's update is for an amazing woman who had her first shoots for OnlyTease this January.  Sammy Brady is an amazing pin-up style model who looks like she is going to become one of the top models of OnlyTease.

 I apologise, in advance, that the set today is not a tights set.  Sammy did 4 tights photosets in her OnlyTease debut shoot, all of which I have already covered on my other pages.  So today's set is a hot set where she is dressed as a naughty college-girl in the kitchen, wearing a cute short skirt, white tights, and white panties !!  Sammy looks absolutely incredible and there is just no question that she is a top-tier type of girl.

 Sammy is such a glamourous looking woman, and such a big hot prospect for the future of OnlyTease.  I know I am really looking forward to seeing much more from her !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sammy-Brady




















No comments:

Post a Comment