Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Clare Richards - hot workout !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of the prettiest models in OnlyTease history.  Clare Richards is an incredibly fit UK glamour model who looks stunning in this hot workout set, wearing a blue sports bra and tiny shorts !!

 No, this is not a tights set, but it is such a sensational photoset that I feel compelled to do an update on it.  Clare's feminine physicality and muscularity is so unbelievable, and she looks so incredible doing her hot workout.

 Also, I apologize in advance, but there are no topless pics in this post, and there won't be any for the future, either.  Unfortunately, due to some changes I was just made aware of about this service, certain types of content are no longer allowed,  In fact, I may have to go back over all of my pages and eliminate a lot of content, but as of now I am really not sure what the complete parameters are.  So all I can say is that I hope you will enjoy the more limited preview pics I will try to keep bringing you in the future.... If all else fails, I may have to move over to a new page and start completely over with a brand new space, rather than attempt to gut and salvage this space !!

 As of now, I am going to sort of "play things by ear," and see if what I have now can and will stay public, but all I can say is I am quite disappointed, as well as uncertain where the future of these pages will go.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Clare-R






















No comments:

Post a Comment