Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Clare Richards - hot ballet set !!

  Today's update is for the gorgeous UK babeshow model Clare Richards.  Clare is an absolute stunner with such a beautiful face who always looks incredible in her shoot for OnlyTease.

 This ballet set is my favorite of hers that she has done.   It was also a "Custom set" that I had the opportunity to purchase and sponsor a few years ago, as I really wanted to see her wearing this blue leotard.  I absolutely loved how this set turned out, especially the copious amount of white "panty shots" that absolutely have me "on the moon."

 Clare is such an incredibly beautiful girl, with such a dynamite and curvy physique, and a hot and friendly face.  I really hope you love these pics as much as I do.  I think Clare is so hot dressed as a sexy ballet dancer.


 I also added a few more pics than normal to this sequence.... This set is just so fantastic, with such a great variety of poses and angles, that I really wanted to include them all !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Clare-R















No comments:

Post a Comment