Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Victoria S - hot brunette beauty !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is rapidly emerging as one of my favorite OnlyTease models.  Victoria S is a brunette hottie who has a big comeback shoot planned for OnlyTease this March.

 I am VERY excited to see more of this girl, as she is so insanely gorgeous.  To be honest, Victoria actually went "under my radar" when she had her first few OnlyTease shoots a couple of years ago, and I really overlooked her early sets.  However, I have to say that I have really "discovered" this girl in the past 4 or 5 months, and she has quickly become a firm personal favorite of mine.

 Here she is in another of her stunning sets, looking hot in a cute secretary outfit with black pantyhose.  I love the panties she is wearing underneath.  Victoria really just looks like a classy and intelligent brunette, and the type of girl you could easily fall in love with !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Victoria-S





















No comments:

Post a Comment