Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Demi J - gorgeous brunette !!

  Today's bonus update is for an absolutely beautiful girl who I certainly hope becomes one of the next great regular models of OnlyTease.  Demi J is a stunning brunette who I have to say is my favourite new OnlyTease girl of 2015, so far.  She looks so stunning in this amazing secretary set, wearing a hot black bra, pencil skirt, black stockings, and heels !!

 I apologize first off that this is a stockings and not a tights set, but Demi has only shot once for OnlyTease so far, and there is a very limited amount of content as of now to share with her.  I hope that that will soon change, and that Demi can soon visit the OnlyTease studio for her second shoot.  She is an absolutely beautiful girl, and she is also exactly my personal "type" of model.... She is such a classy, stunning, and intelligent-looking brunette.  She is a sweet-looking hottie who I really hope has a big future of OnlyTease shoots.

 Demi's first shoot was amazing (sample sets HERE), and I think as of now, she just has an enormous potential to have a great run at the OnlyAllSites... All I can say is I think she is absolutely brilliant, and she is a girl who instantly caught my eye as one of the nicest-looking new models.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J

























No comments:

Post a Comment