Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Marissa - curvy brunette !!!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who had one shoot for OnlyTease three years ago, and then was never rebooked for the OnlyAllSites.  Marissa is a stunning and cute brunette who looks amazing in this hot college-uniform set, wearing a short skirt and black pantyhose !!!

 Marissa is quite a fetching cutie who unfortunately did not catch on as a "regular" OnlyTease girl.  However, I definitely would not say that she'll be a one-hit-wonder, as she still seems very active in UK glamour modeling at present.  Her name has been tossed around a lot recently inside the Members' area of the OnlyAllSites, so a big comeback may well happen with her.

 I also have to say I have seen some of Marissa's more recent pics, and she looks quite glamorous and fetching these days.  I'd honestly have to say that her current look is a bit improved and classed up from her one OnlyTease shoot.  Honestly, I'd say I'm not surprised that she wasn't rebooked after her first appearance, but I think she'd be a revelation if she made a big comeback to OnlyTease !!



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Marissa



















No comments:

Post a Comment