Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Keleigh - radiant hottie !!

  Today's post is for a beautiful girl who I talked about not long ago on this page, and who I really feel deserves another look, especially at one of the beautiful newer sets from her second shoot.  Keleigh is a gorgeous girl, who, as I said before, I feel has been a bit underrated so far @ OnlyTease.  I am really hoping that will change in the near future, as this girl is so cute and radiant, and definitely deserving of lots of looks.

http://elite-tights.blogspot.com/2015/03/keleigh-slender-ballerina.html

 Keleigh's first shoot was really nice, but she just looked so amazing in her 2nd one.  She had an awesome hairstyle in her second shoot, and she really looked quite natural and glamourous.  She is a bit of a sultry type of girl, and she looked stunning in this awesome set, wearing a tight yellow dress with black pantyhose and boots !!  She also wears really hot lingerie underneath.  Keleigh is just a gorgeous girl who I'd love to start seeing shoot more frequently for OnlyTease.

 Keleigh's most recent OnlyTease shoot was in the middle of last year, but I strongly hope she can start getting booked more "regularly," and appear at least a few times in 2015.  She also finally seems to be generating some momentum and recognition with OnlyTease members in the Forums of the OnlyAllSites, so I am really hoping that translates into more shoots with her !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Keleigh























No comments:

Post a Comment