Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lola A - sexy GP !!

 Today's post is for a beautiful girl who many of you know as one of the top regular OnlyTease models.  This is one of Lola A's many stunning sets, in which she looks gorgeous dressed as a hot doctor in tan pantyhose !!

 I am going to skip some of the usual model discussion today to talk about a couple of the things I am sure you are wondering about....  In the first place, you may notice that many of the posts have been removed from this blog and my other pages.  I won't go too much into detail, but basically, some of the content I was posting was "too new" and had to be removed.  I haven't deleted those posts, but I have just reverted them to drafts.  Once the time has elapsed and that material can be shared, I will do so.  That time probably will not come for a few months, however, in most cases....

 I feel quite bad to take that material down, but I will be posting new and better content, anyway, so there will still be a lot to keep visiting these pages for.

 Also, I was informed today that "Blogger" had decided not to change its current policies on "adult" content.  I am very glad about this news, as I know these pages in their current form will be safe.  It also is probably clear for me to start posting "topless" content, again.

 However, I think I might hold off on posting topless content on my pages, or I will just confine it to this space.  The reason for this is that I feel at some point, there will be a crackdown on topless content, and I'd prefer not to have to go back over all my pages for another purge.  While I certainly enjoy topless content, I really most enjoy discussing the models and the outfits.  Topless is nice, but I can discuss the models and the great sets without having to post those pics.

 Honestly, we will see.  I may start making posts with topless pics in a few more days, but I will probably just keep them on this blog.  This way they will all be in one place and will be fairly easy to get rid of again if need be.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A






















No comments:

Post a Comment