Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Holly Gibbons - reloaded ballet set, Part 2 !!

  Today's update is a "reloaded" set for a beautiful girl who had her most recent OnlyTease shoot last month.  This incredible ballet set is one of Holly's newest sets, and this is the 2nd part of that feature, where she changes into a stunning yellow leotard !!

 I am "reloading" this set as there were some image-quality issues when I first made this post a couple of weeks ago.  The images I posted were not up to par.  The reason for that was that earlier this year, OnlyTease introduced a new extra-extra large image size, which played havoc with the smaller resolutions of the pictures.  Fortunately, though, that issue has been sorted, so here are newer and more crisp images from Holly's newest shoot.

 She looks absolutely stunning in this hot ballet set, wearing a yellow leotard, pink tights, and blue lingerie underneath !!  She is just such a sexy girl, and definitely one of the best models currently going.

 I also apologize again for the lack of topless pics in this set, especially the ones where she would be pulling on her yellow leotard.  I am going to hold off, though, on posting topless images again until about May or so, until I see what the new parameters of these changes on "Blogger" are going to be !!  I will point out though that that warning about "no explicit content" was taken down a few days ago, so it is possible maybe that the decision is being re-thought about to crack down on "adult" blogs.  I hope that is the case... Still, I am going to "test the waters" a bit before I just start uploading loads of topless pics again.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Gibbons



















No comments:

Post a Comment