Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

'A'delicious Adele !!!

  Today's post is for a girl for whom I perhaps have the most "mixed feelings" of, of any OnlyTease model.  Adele is an absolute stunner, with such a sweet and friendly face, who has done about a dozen shoots for the OnlyAllSites.

 Adele burst onto the glamour scene with enormous potential a couple years ago, doing several great OnlyTease shoots and a spectacular duo with Danielle A.  Unfortunately, however, she got a couple of big and prominent tattoos in 2014 that really derailed her appeal in the eyes of some of the OnlyAllSites membership.  (pics below)

 My feelings are that I wish she has stayed "ink-free" and had avoided these tattoos.  I am not against tattoos in general, but my feelings are that Adele's are rather large, garish, and prominently located (her chest and arms).  Of course I respect Adele's decision to get tattoos, but she is such a pretty girl and I wish she had not done this to herself.

 Here are some photos from an amazing pantyhose set Adele did before her ink job, plus a couple more recent pics of her.  The good news is, however, that Adele is still an extremely "active" model for OnlyTease, and booked for a shoot this December.  So, tattoos or not, there will be lots of Adele to enjoy in the future !!
















No comments:

Post a Comment