Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Amber Mae - 2014 great debut !!!

 With only a day or so left, I am concluding these blogs for the year by featuring many of the best new OnlyTease models of 2014.

 One of the hottest new girls from the 2nd half of this year is definitely Amber Mae.  Amber is a new glamour model who only had her first OnlyTease shoot in November, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing more from her.  Amber seems very sweet and I hope she will continue "regularly" appearing for OnlyTease.

 Amber is definitely a gorgeous girl who has enormous potential as an OnlyTease model.  She is just great-looking and I think she's just at the beginning of a great run of shoots.  Here she is wearing an "everyday" outfit, with denim shorts, a flowery top, and tan pantyhose.

 I am personally very excited to see much more from this Amber M, as she is seriously hot and seems to be the ideal type of "girl next door" OnlyTease girl.















No comments:

Post a Comment