Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Kim H - "Make me a Tease" debut shoot !!!

 This morning's post is for a special feature done by OnlyTease to conclude the business year.  In an effort to promote the OnlyAllSites on social media, a competition "Make me a Tease" was held to find the next great aspiring glamour model.

 The winner was rewarded with a paid OnlyTease shoot.  This shoot took place Tuesday of this week, and was the final shoot for OnlyTease in 2014.

 The amazingly beautiful Kim H was the winner of many talented entrants !!  Kim H looks absolutely stunning in her debut shoot, and she is a new face I really hope we continue to see for years to come.  I know I am looking forward to many more events OnlyTease will do to try and find new talent from unconventional sources.

 Here are some pics from Kim's incredible first shoot.  I think she will become a quick favorite.









No comments:

Post a Comment