Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Kelli Smith "Komeback"....

 This weekend's post is for a girl who I think is one of the best of OnlyTease history.... Kelli Smith....

 Kelli is a cute and playful "petite" model who has also been quite regular for these sites for some time.  She is quite hot, and she has also always reminded me a bit of the famous British singer Jessie-J.

 For several years, Kelli has had many, many great shoots for the "Only" Franchise.  Earlier this year, however, she announced she was going to leave glamour modelling for good.  Fortunately for us, though, she was recently booked again for a "comeback" shoot early in 2015.  I am really looking forward to seeing her again, as it has been some time since she was last in our studio.  I am glad she changed her mind and wants to continue shooting, as she is stunning on camera.

 Here she is wearing a stunning ballet outfit, with the dark blue leotard and white tights.



 Also, this particular set has SO MANY stunning pictures and images (130 + total), that I quite honestly had a hard time limiting it down to 11 or 12 to share with you.  She just does so many incredible poses with her legs in this set that I may have to share some other pics on this blog in the future.  This set below is one of my 5 or 6 favorite OnlyTease offerings of all time














No comments:

Post a Comment