Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Victoria S - MAJOR impending comeback !!!

  Today's update is for a girl who I think could be one of the potentially greatest models in OnlyTease history.... Victoria S !!!

 Victoria S is an absolutely gorgeous girl who had several great shoots for OnlyTease between a year and two years ago.  She is a complete hottie who instantly won the hearts of all OnlyTease members (including mine).... Sadly though, it had been announced about a year ago that Victoria no longer wanted to model, would no longer shoot glamour or for OnlyTease, and even wanted her profile hidden or removed (thankfully though, that did not happen).  She then did not shoot for most of 2014, and it seemed she would never actively participate in the "Only" sites again...

 However, the great news is that this hottie is tentatively scheduled for a rebook early in 2015, so we will hopefully get to see lots more sets with her.  I know I feel like she has far too few sets in her cupboard already, in the Members' Area of OnlyTease.  I am really looking forward to seeing her build her profile and wear a bigger variety of outfits in the new year.

 I was absolutely elated when I heard that she was rebooked for another shoot, as she is a 100% absolutely legit stunner.  Here is one of my favorite sets of her, where she is wearing an ultra-classy black dress with black pantyhose and heels.

 I think Victoria is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Victoria-S
















No comments:

Post a Comment