Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Louisa P - One Hit Wonder !!!!

  Today's update is for a girl who has had but one incredible shoot for OnlyTease, back in 2011....  Louisa P is a serious cutie who did her one OAS shoot a few years ago, with much promise.... but it was announced not long after her first appearance that she would not be returning.

 I was quite gutted about it, as Louisa is adorable and she is definitely a girl I'd have liked to have seen much more of.  I also think her heavy tan is quite cute as well, and makes her look a bit posh.

 I absolutely love this set below, where she is wearing blue tights with a hot outfit.  Louisa is a model whom I'll always like, even if she never returns to the OAS house !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Louisa-P














No comments:

Post a Comment