Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Chastity - amazing Hooters girl !!

 Today's bonus update is for another beautiful girl who first shot for OnlyTease last year, but really seems to be emerging in this year as one of the best "regulars" for the OnlyAllSites.  Chastity is an amazing and pretty brunette, and she looks incredible wearing this cute Hooters outfit, with tight orange shorts on and tan pantyhose underneath.  She is a girl who honestly made a really strong impression on me with her newest OnlyTease shoot this year, and she is definitely "on-my-radar" as a girl who is rising quickly as one of the best newer models.

  Chastity had her two first shoots last year, and each time she shot I thought she was really pretty.  However, for some reason she did not register with me in a deep way until I saw some pics from her new shoot this January, some of which you can see HERE...  In her shoot from this year, she is really going to "the next level" for me, and she is really starting to captivate me in every way.  She is such a pretty, slender, and attractive brunette, and she just looks amazing in all of her pics.  She is really hot and I think she has every asset to be one of the top regular OnlyTease girls.

 Another thing I really like about this set is how Chastity is always lifting up her cute orange shorts and showing her black panties on underneath... Very nice !!!  She is such a hot tease and definitely has all the flirtatiousness to be a top girl.

 I definitely hope we see Chastity back at least several more times in 2016 and beyond.  She is so pretty and I can't wait to see lots more new sets from her.  I feel like over her three shoots now, she has really started to put together a nice profile; and she has made a really strong impression with her newest shoot.  I can definitely see her becoming one of my favorite models for too long.


 Also, in case anyone is reading this page, this post may be my last update before I go on holiday for the rest of January.  I may get one or two more in but I will be gone until February.  I just want to let you know that way you didn't think I just vanished or something.  I really hope all of you have been enjoying these posts and this page.... THANK YOU so much for reading and visiting !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Chastity


























No comments:

Post a Comment