Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tammy Taylor - hottie in blue tights !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was a great OnlyTease "regular" for much of this early decade, and also who I think is one of the most underrated models in OnlyTease history.  Tammy Taylor is a natural-beauty and she looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a simple gray dress with eye-catching blue tights on underneath.

 Tammy Taylor is a really beautiful girl who shot for the OnlyAllSites many times between the years 2010 and 2013.  Over the last three years, I can't find anything officially said if she actually "retired" or not, but she just seems to have quietly slipped off-the-radar of "active" OnlyTease girls.  I think it will be a bit of a shame if we don't see her again, as she is so pretty, but like I said she always struck me as such an underrated model even when she was regularly shooting for the OnlyAllSites.  (I don't know why this was but she was just never a big-name compared to some other big-time glamour models who visited OnlyTease).

 I really don't know therefore if we will see Tammy Taylor again, but I'd love to see her make a comeback to OnlyTease as I really think she is one of the most underrated girls of all time.  She is so pretty and she has such a girl-next-door look.  Her last shoot was in 2013, so we are a bit distant now from her last appearance.  I wouldn't say "never" though as she shot very frequently for the first four years of this decade.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Tammy-Taylor
























No comments:

Post a Comment