Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Taylor - cute brunette in black pantyhose !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who has only had two shoots for OnlyTease over this entire decade, but she is a girl who I strongly hope will start getting booked more in the future as she is so petite and adorable.  Taylor is a cute brunette who looks amazing in this hot secretary outfit, wearing a flowery blouse with a tight black skirt and black pantyhose on underneath.  She is so perky and fit and as I have seen her shoot a few other places besides OnlyTease this year, I really hope that she'll be back to the OnlyAllSites studio several times in 2016 !!

 Taylor had her first OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2011... She looked so adorable in her first shoot but then vanished totally "off the radar" for a few years; and then out of nowhere shot again in December of 2014.  In her 2014 shoot, I thought she looked so glamorous and like her look had really evolved (these pics are from 2014).  Her shoot in 2014 really was a hit with the OnlyTease membership, but unfortunately she did not build on this appearance and shoot in 2015.  I hope we see her in 2016 though as she is so cute.

 I think Taylor is a girl who is definitely within striking distance of being a great regular model for OnlyTease, if she just starts shooting more.  As of now though, for me, she is just one of those great girls who is kind of on the fringe, and she is one of those one-hit or two-hit wonders.  She is really cute and pretty though and even her few sets are really worth checking out.  I have also seen Taylor shooting for LadyVoyeurs in the last few months, so honestly I think more OnlyTease shoots with her are realistic.

 I will let you know if she gets rebooked.  I strongly hope so as I feel like she is one of the main girls we have seen far too little of.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Taylor























No comments:

Post a Comment