Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Felicity Hill - glamourous girl-next-door !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who in the last month has really kind of struck a chord with me, and has definitely re-emerged as one of my favorite OnlyTease models.  Felicity Hill is a gorgeous girl who has been a top OnlyTease "regular" for the past two years, but last December she had such a fantastic shoot where she looked so naturally hot; and after seeing some of her new pics (samples HERE), she really kind of vaulted again up to being one of the main hot girls always in my mind.  She is such a great OnlyTease model and glamour model; and she looks fantastic in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing a tight black minidress with black pantyhose on underneath, and hot lingerie !!

 Felicity is a beauty who has torn it up with many OnlyTease shoots since the start of 2014, and she has such a hot and friendly face, and a naturally pert physique.  She is so gorgeous and I think she is just definitely one of the great current girls.  She is also booked again for her next shoot this January, which is something I am really excited about as she had such a naturally hot and radiant look when she shot this December.  Honestly, her shoot last December may have been my favorite shoot from all of 2015.  For a couple of her 2015 shoots, Felicity perhaps looked like she had overdone it a bit with the makeup; but she was clicking on all cylinders in December and she was so hot, fresh-faced, and absolutely luminous... (see the bottom pic to see how hot she was last month).

 She is booked for this January, and I am so looking forward to seeing more from her and seeing her build on how amazing she was last December.  I will definitely keep you updated on what she does for her new sets.  Felicity is honestly one of the strongest girls "in my mind" at the moment, and she is one of the models I am most high on right now.  She is just absolutely gorgeous so I really hope you enjoy this great set, and if you want to see more from her just click on my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Felicity-Hill



























No comments:

Post a Comment