Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Harley - OnlyTease's hottest redhead !!??

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has been a great active OnlyTease model for a few years now, and who I really feel has recently had some very strong shoots that have made her one of the top-few standouts for the OnlyAllSites.  Harley just had her newest OnlyTease shoot last week, and she looks amazing in this hot set for OnlyOpaques, wearing creame-colored pantyhose underneath her college-uniform.

  It seems like over the last year or so, Harley has had so many great shoots, and she is always posting on the OnlyTease site forums as well and just really making her presence felt as one of the current "faces" of the OnlyAllSites.  She is also absolutely beautiful and so curvy, and this college-uniform set is one of my favorites with her.  I also thought that her newest OnlyTease shoot this month was absolutely amazing, and you can see some of the pics HERE !!... Yes, I know there are only three new sets seen here, but there are actually TWO new sites in the "Only" franchise launching early this year, and apparently Harley did a bunch more unseeen content that will be going on these.... From her newest shoot, I absolutely love the set she did with the blue leotard and white tights, and I love the blue heels she wears in that set and how they match her leotard !!

 I also think Harley is at least tied as the hottest current redheaded model of OnlyTease.  I think though that a couple other hot current redhead models like Kara Carter and Scarlett T may be giving her competition, but Harley is definitely an A+ type of model.

 Anyway, Harley is really incredible and I think she is going to continue to be one of the top inner-circle "regulars."  She is so fun and curvy and just definitely one of the best current girls.  I love this hot set she did for OnlyOpaques, and honestly she has so much great content across the OnlyAllSites, all of which you can see more of by following my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harley
























- From her newest shoot !!



No comments:

Post a Comment