Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Zofeya - one of the hottest newer models !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I first introduced in a post a couple of months ago on this page, and who is rapidly emerging as one of my newer favorite OnlyTease models.  Zofeya looks amazing in this hot set, dressed as a gorgeous secretary and wearing black tights.  She is so pretty and definitely one of the hottest models who has debuted for OnlyTease in the last six months or so.

 Zofeya has definitely had a great start to her run of OnlyAllSites shoots.  She had a few great solo shoots in late 2015, as well as a hot duo shoot with Kay and participation in the annual six-girl multigirl shoot.  She was also 4th place last year in "Model of the Year" and 2nd place in "Newcomer of the Year."  I really think if she keeps shooting that she is going to be a great girl for the future, and potentially one of the all-time top "regulars."  She is so pretty and definitely one of the most photogenic models of OnlyTease.

 I am really looking forward to when Zofeya shoots next, but her next date has not yet been announced.  I think it will be soon though as obviously she is really emerging as the next top model and everyone is so high on her !!

 Also, just to let everyone know, there will probably not be any updates on my pages from late January into early February.  I will be on holiday and I'll have spotty Internet access where I am going.  Judging by the view count, I know a few people read and follow this page, so I am just letting you know that there won't be any updates for a couple of weeks coming up.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Zofeya




















No comments:

Post a Comment