Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Abigail B - incredible radiant college hottie in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is so cute and definitely one of my top favorite current models.  Abigail B looks so stunning in this hot college uniform outfit, wearing the classic all maroon uniform with black pantyhose on underneath.  She is so pretty and in her newest shoots, I really think that she has never looked more radiant.

 Abigail is such a friendly hottie and she's always so nice in all her sets.  For me she's unquestionably a "hall of fame girl," and also always one of my personal favorites to do outfit requests and custom sets for.  I think she's so all-around attractive and just definitely one of the best... She also had her newest shoot this month which was a 2-day shoot, and she looked so fantastic.... I really really hope that the next rebooking for her is already in the pipeline again and scheduled for very soon.

 This outfit with her is so nice too, as I love the shapely white panties she's wearing underneath her black pantyhose, and she's so hot in the white blouse too.  Abigail is so attractive and I can't say it enough, that she's absolutely one of the best girls.  She looks so friendly and she's such a "girl next door" type of model... <3


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B



















1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty outfit, beautiful close-up, and suggestive topless shot to finish. Nice.

    ReplyDelete