Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Brook A - incredible fit brunette hottie in tan tights !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so stunning and also had her newest visit to OnlyTease, a 2 day shoot, this week.  Brook A is such a legit hottie and she looks so awesome in this hot set, wearing a cute outfit with a short gray dress, and amazing shiny tan tights on underneath.  She is so incredible and I really honestly think of all the current glamour models, she is one of the absolute best and most polished right now.

 Brook is a girl who is still pretty early in her OnlyTease journey, but I really think she might be one of the girls who is active for the sites for many years to come.  She's so nice and I really just think she's so all-around attractive, and very fit as well.  With her last few shoots she has really won me over and become one of my very favorite girls, and she's also become one of the best glamour models in the UK in general.  She has the look too where she seems so professional and like such a great all-around girl.  I know she was "glamour model of the UK" a couple of years ago, and she has shot so frequently these past couple years that like I said, I really am optimistic that Brook might be a girl who we see around for the next 8 or 9 years, which I really hope happens.

 Brook is so stunning and I think this is my favorite outfit so far that she has done as well.  Those shiny tan pantyhose are so hot and the little gray dress shows her tights and her stunning long legs off to perfection.  This outfit is so cute and femme, and Brook looks absolutely stunning and perfect as always.  She is just such a nice girl and really one of the absolute best girls right now.  She's also definitely very high up in my own personal top-10 as well, and with her last few shoots she has definitely moved up even more with me.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Brook-A





















1 comment:

  1. And a founding member of the OAS Sisterhood of the Brook alongside Brook L. and, of course, BigBob's Brooke G. Thumbs up for another fine update.

    ReplyDelete