Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Saffron - incredible cute brunette ballerina in two leotards !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and definitely one of my favorite current models right now for OnlyTeaseSaffron is so cute and she looks so incredible in this hot set, dressed as a stunning ballerina in a yellow leotard at first, and then changing into a cute red "hearty" leotard, with her pink ballet tights and red panties.  She is so fit and so femme, and this set shows off her amazing physique so well.  Saffron really is one of the best all-around OnlyTease models in my opinion.

 Saffron is so nice and her first shoots for the sites were back in 2015, and she is also in again this week and is definitely one of the top girls right now and best site "regulars."  She really is so nice and very sweet and very cute, and she always looks absolutely amazing and you can tell she's a real professional-type of beauty when it comes to glamour modelling.  I really think she's one of the girls who is going to be around for a lot more, and for the past few years she has been really great and done so many awesome sets and outfits.  She's one of my favorites as well and I've personally done quite a few custom sets and outfit requests for her.

 Saffron's definitely very sweet and I love her cute "smirky face" too.  She's such a hot girl-next-door type.  She reminds me sometimes too of the hot "Blurred Lines" model Emily Ratajkowski !!  Anyway, Saffron is so fit and this is one of my favorite sets of hers, as she looks sensational in the leotards.  I really really hope she's a girl who will keep shooting quite frequently for several more years.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Saffron

















1 comment: