Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Reanna - incredible cheery cutie in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and definitely one of my favorite up-and-coming OnlyTease models right now.  Reanna looks so awesome in this hot pantyhose set for OnlySilkandSatin; looking so cute, femme, and "ready for bed" in an awesome blue nightie with black tights on underneath, and amazing leopard print panties.  She is so adorable and was definitely one of my favorite new models from last year, and the great news too is that she is back again for her next shoot at the end of this month.

 Reanna is so nice and she is so effervescent and "fresh faced," and to me very cheery and a cute all-around girl.  She had her first shoot last year and won me over instantly, and she has been really great with several shoots now and I love her "happy energy."  She just seems very nice and also like a great newcomer to modelling, and she's quite girly and very photogenic.  I am really looking forward to seeing so much more from her, and to me she keeps getting better and better with each visit to OnlyTease.

 I can't wait to see her new shoot this month, and this is also one of my favorite outfits so far from Reanna for her "Only" portfolio.  This set with the black pantyhose and the cat-print panties is amazing and she looks so cute.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Reanna


















2 comments:

  1. A classy match of model and lingerie. Her dreamy expression in the last shot is sexy.

    ReplyDelete