Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Aimee - incredible "good girl" in detention in white tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and still one of my favorite "one hit wonders" of OnlyTease history.  Aimee S looks so hot in this amazing college uniform set, wearing incredible white tights and showing off all of her hot white panties on underneath.  She is so pretty and definitely one of the models I wish would have shot much more, and she's so attractive and reminds me quite a bit of Anne Hathaway.

 Aimee is so nice and she had her one OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2012, and I remember she was definitely an up-and-comer at the DailyStar and in UK glamour modelling.  She seems like a girl who stuck her toes in the water and had one shoot for OnlyTease, but then went "off the radar" not long after that and did not come back to the sites for follow-up shoots.  Aimee is so beautiful and she's a one I really wish would have done more both for OnlyTease and elsewhere, but her one "Only" shoot was still so incredible.  This set is so girly and those white tights are so captivating and angelic.  Even years later, this is still one of my favorite sets of all time, and Aimee is one of the models I think the of instantly when it comes to the discussion of who are my favorite one-hit-wonders.
 
 Aimee is so incredible and she's a one who I think would have rather easily been one of the best OnlyTease models of all-time had she just strung some shoots together.  She is so all-around pretty and "girl next door," and absolutely such an attractive girl.  The way she shows off all of her white tights in this set is so sensational.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Aimee

















No comments:

Post a Comment