Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Frankie B - incredible cute slasher girl !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and easily one of my favorite OnlyTease models of the past few years.  Frankie B(orden) looks so awesome in this hot set, dressed as an incredible naughty slasher-girl in a cute fantasy costume with the kitchen knife.  This set is so much fun and her facial expressions are amazing, and I really think this is one of the best and most interesting sets that OnlyTease has ever done.  I definitely love this one and this is so inspired, especially with the naughty blood-spattered fantasy dress ! (She's perfect for "the Shining'').

 Frankie really is amazing and one of my favorites, and the great news is that she is back again for her next OnlyTease shoot in July, which I am really looking forward to.  She is so hot and in my opinion one of the all-around hottest girls, and she's absolutely one of my recent favorites.  She has such a hot personality and this costume set really is incredible.  She is so fit as well and definitely one of the cutest girls too.  I really think she's absolutely one of the best models right now, and like I said I really can't wait for her to do more sets in July.

 Frankie is really perfect and this set shows off her amazing personality so well.  Her cute facial expressions especially when she's wielding the knife are so much fun.  She's so hot and cute, and she definitely has a naughty streak and she really seems to enjoy visiting the OT-house.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Frankie-B




















No comments:

Post a Comment