Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Emma Claire - amazing naughty blonde in tan pantyhose !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and is also one of my top earlier favorite models for OnlyTeaseEmma Claire is so gorgeous and such an all-around naughty and radiant blonde, and she looks so stunning in this awesome set; wearing a casual femme outfit with a tight red top, a blue denim skirt, and amazing tan pantyhose on underneath.  She is so pretty and for me she was actually one of the first main models who really captivated me on OnlyTease, and also one of the models I most wish would have kept shooting "regularly" up to the present.

 Emma Claire had her first shoot back in 2008 and then kept shooting pretty regularly until 2011, and with her shoots I really thought she was one of the most attractive regularly-shooting models, and she did so many sets that really captivated me.  Early on she did a video where she wore a green top and black pantyhose that was absolutely stunning to me, and really solidified me as an OnlyTease member.  After 2011 though she did not shoot for a few years, but then came back for one more shoot again in 2014.  I really really wish she would have kept on visiting regularly after this... Anyway, I definitely think Emma is one of the nicest and hottest models ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  I love her radiant blonde hair and she has such a hot face and "naughty eyes," and she just looks so nice and absolutely sexy.  This outfit she's wearing too is so hot, especially with those tan pantyhose and matching red thong on underneath !

 Emma really is nice and to me really one of the all-around most fit models ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  Maybe hopefully too one day she will still have another comeback...(I'd absolutely love to see this !)...


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Emma-Claire

















No comments:

Post a Comment