Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Lucy Ava - incredible new top girl for OnlyTease !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so nice and definitely one of my favorite new models shooting for OnlyTeaseLucy Ava made her site debut a couple of months ago and she really is so incredible, and she looks so perfect and she is such a hot and polished-looking young lady.  She looks so awesome in this hot set, wearing a stunning flowery dress outdoors with amazing tan stockings and lingerie on underneath.  The big hat is so cute too, and there's really something very "British" about this set, in my opinion !

 Lucy Ava has already had 2 shoots for OnlyTease recently, and she is scheduled to shoot again in August, which I am really looking forward to.  This girl is so amazing and to me she's just absolutely a top girl, and she looks so perfect and very friendly.  She really is so nice and also said hello on the OnlyTease forums a few times too, and I really honestly think and hope she might be a major girl for the sites for a very long time.  She's so fit and so perfect in this set.  She has such an all-around beauty and I really just think she's one of the most attractive all-around models I've ever seen !.... I am really looking forward to her shoot next month and all she's done so far has really been outstanding.

 This set is so cute too and very femme, and the outdoors sets are so much fun.  The big hat too I really think is a nice touch.  She looks so nice and as she has more shoots I really can't wait to see all the future sets she will do.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lucy-Ava

















No comments:

Post a Comment