Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Jamie Jones - amazing brunette thong leotard hottie !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and who I think is finally really starting to emerge as one of the best "regular" OnlyTease models.  Jamie Jones is a gorgeous brunette who has had scattered shoots since 2014, but she's been getting booked a lot again this year and is also back for her next shoot again in September.  She looks so stunning in this awesome outfit, wearing the hot black and gray thong leotard with amazing tan pantyhose on underneath, and high heels.  She is so nice and I also really think that in her shoots this year, she looks so especially stunning as a brunette (she was blonde earlier)...

 This set from Jamie Jones is so awesome too, and it's also so cute and flirty when she starts "talking" on the phone !  She's so hot and definitely a girl I'd love to have such a naughty phone-chat with, especially with her wearing the erotic thong leotard and tan pantyhose like this.  She looks so sexy in this outfit.  For me too, I really have to admit she's a model who went quite "under the radar" for me for awhile, but she's definitely really come back with a bang with her last few shoots, and especially with her new stunning brunette hairstyle.  She's one of the models I'm most looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of in the near future.

 Jamie also looks so friendly too, and I really honestly think the brunette hair suits her so much better (see the pic at the bottom, when she was blonde)...  I don't know what it is, but as a brunette she's just at "the next level."  Anyway, I can't wait for her September shoot and this thong-leotard set from her is absolutely amazing, especially as she looks so hot and friendly.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jamie-Jones



















1 comment:

  1. Shot #8 is a winner but all the portraits show off her good brunette looks. Unlike most OAS girls, the change to brunette is so unlike the blonde I'm used to that I wouldn't have recognized her. Same friendly expressions, but I prefer her blonde. Seems many OAS babes have ditched blonde for brunette and many members wish they'd return to platinum locks. As for the leotard, it's perhaps my fave one and has been worn by several other OAS models.

    ReplyDelete