Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Jolie - incredible friendly brunette beauty in blue tights !

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who is so nice and definitely one of my 3 or 4 favorite new OnlyTease models this year.  She is so perfect and she looks so awesome in this hot set, wearing a stunning form-fitting black dress with amazing blue tights on underneath... Jolie (French for "pretty'') is so nice and I really really hope she'll keep frequently shooting for OnlyTease for many more years.

 Jolie had her first shoot earlier this year and her first sets really impressed me.  She is so engaging and she has such a hot face and overall "welcoming" look and personality.  I think she's so sweet and really very perfect.  This outfit is so stunning too, as the figure-hugging black dress, blue tights, and lacey white lingerie are sensational.  I really can not get over how pretty she is and honestly I think if she keeps having more shoots I can see her in "best of all-time" territory.  She really is so beautiful and absolutely top-tier for me... <3

 I definitely hope she'll have many more shoots as she is so nice.  She is such a hottie and her first sets are really incredible and so beautiful.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jolie




















1 comment:

  1. A beauty in a sophisticated and sexy outfit. There's an Abigail quality to her and to this kind of shoot. A nice post.

    ReplyDelete