Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Maddie M - amazing tall and fit "leopard leotard kitty" !

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is so hot and definitely one of my favorite models of the past few years.  Maddie M looks so incredible in this stunning set, dressed as an awesome kitten in a very sexy "leopard leotard," with amazing black tights.  She is so hot and with the cute muffs, cat-ears, and "kitten accessories," she is so incredibly flirtatious and playful "purring around."

 Maddie is so nice and since her debut in 2015, she has easily been one of my top favorite girls.  She is so tall and fit and very overall-striking, with such a "presence" and a type-A type of look.  She is really impressive and one of the best glamour models, and to me she really seems so well put-together and polished.  She is really incredible and absolutely tremendous, and I just really think she's been one of the top few best girls recently for OnlyTease.... She's also shooting this week again for the "Only" sites, but there is a bit of bad news as apparently Maddie's appearance this month is her last before she retires from glamour modelling ! (this came as a massive shock to me too)... She is such a gorgeous girl though, and I really hope maybe she'll make a comeback, and I really wish her the best for all she does after her glamour career... I really can't wait to see all the new sets she does this week though.

 Maddie is so fantastic and like I said, for the past few years I really think she has been easily one of the top girls.  She always looks so fit and to me she has been one of the most photogenic models.  This cute kitten set from her is so awesome too, as her "purring around" looks and hot facial expressions are so cute... (MEOW !!)



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maddie-M

















1 comment:

  1. Maddie is a great choice for these novelty kitty sets.

    ReplyDelete